Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Running the oracle reports or forms from stored program units
Running the oracle reports or forms from stored program units [message #88355] Tue, 16 July 2002 12:42 Go to next message
Seetaram Yendluri
can anybody let me know is there any way to run the report or form from oracle stored program units.

Thanks,
Seetaram
Re: Running the oracle reports or forms from stored program units [message #88686 is a reply to message #88355] Mon, 27 January 2003 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Venky
You can run the form using stored procedure. But report I think it is not possible. To get the complete details about it, refer demo files available in both 5.0 and 6i forms version. I think the form file name is storproc.fmb. First you need to create package in the back end with individual stored procedures for your tasks like query,delete,update,insert etc. For query you need to have a procedure with REF cursor. For all the other DML operations, table of records is required. However the sample file covers all the details. Also refer help file available in Forms.
Re: Running the oracle reports or forms from stored program units [message #90286 is a reply to message #88355] Fri, 21 January 2005 12:30 Go to previous message
Imran
I don't think so
Previous Topic: installation info of discoverer
Next Topic: Reports 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 00:16:12 CDT 2024