Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Oracle Applications 11i / Discoverer joins configuration and joins definitions
Oracle Applications 11i / Discoverer joins configuration and joins definitions [message #88344] Thu, 11 July 2002 23:07 Go to next message
Christian
I want to create some querys for Oracle Applications 11i with discoverer 4 . In the administration edition of discoverer I must create the joins between the different tables manually.

However, I have no written documentation about joins configuration and joins definitions.

How do I find out more about the joins of tables in Oracle Applications 11i. Is there somewhere a list or a technical documentation about?
Re: Oracle Applications 11i / Discoverer joins configuration and joins definitions [message #88345 is a reply to message #88344] Fri, 12 July 2002 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nikos Maurommatis
try http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/discoverer,to enter you have to register first but it is a very simple procedure.You 'll find:
PDF Oracle Discoverer Administrator's Guide, Windows
PDF Oracle Discoverer Installation and Upgrade Guide
WRI Oracle Discoverer Plus Tutorial

PDF Oracle Discoverer Plus User's Guide, Web
PDF Oracle Discoverer Plus User's Guide, Windows

Good Luck!
Re: Oracle Applications 11i / Discoverer joins configuration and joins definitions [message #88362 is a reply to message #88344] Thu, 18 July 2002 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geoffrey
If you need information about how to join the tables in 11i you need to read the technical manuals (your dba should have them)

regards

Geoffrey
Re: Oracle Applications 11i / Discoverer joins configuration and joins definitions [message #88427 is a reply to message #88344] Wed, 28 August 2002 03:28 Go to previous message
KM.Rajendira
please send your sample copy for oracle book for learning purpose.

thanking you

My Address

KM.Rajendiran
Programmer
Nehru Memorial College,
Puthanampatti - Post
Trichy - Dt.
Tamil Nadu - State
India (South).
Pin code - 621 007
Previous Topic: displaying amount in words
Next Topic: Export to Excel Fails