Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Problem in web deployment of Reports 6i
Problem in web deployment of Reports 6i [message #88337] Wed, 10 July 2002 21:24 Go to next message
venkatesh
Hi All,

We have developed reports in Reports 6i and have deployed in Oracle 9iAS. The report is generated in html format and can be viewed by browser.

The report printed in Internet Explorer 5.0 does not have any problem. But the same html report printed in IE 5.5 version has the problem in formating the pages. The header of the next page slowly moves to the previous page as the page no increases. Due ot this, header is is not starting in the begining of each page. Let me know if any change to be incorporated in the reports side/ Server parameters / IE settings or any other parameters which govern the height of the report and maintain uniformity while printing. Thanks in advance.
Re: Problem in web deployment of Reports 6i [message #88537 is a reply to message #88337] Tue, 05 November 2002 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Avijit Sengupta
Hi Venkatesh,

I've gone thru your message and I tell you that
I'am going to use OAS9i and Reports 6i in our
project.

I've got the same problem when I generated an
HTML/XML report from WEBLOGIC 6 and threw on IE5.5.
The problem appeared to me only once and never
again. So, we're unable to simulate that.

Could U please tell me the steps, how you
published your reports on OAS 9i??
Re: Problem in web deployment of Reports 6i [message #88559 is a reply to message #88537] Sat, 16 November 2002 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jainendra
Hi,
my mail id is raja_95080@yahoo.com.
we are going to use report 6i and oracle 9ias.Can u tell me the step how to configure them .so that i can run the report 6i using oracle 9ias in web browser
Re: Problem in web deployment of Reports 6i [message #88704 is a reply to message #88537] Thu, 06 February 2003 07:57 Go to previous message
Subhendu Roy
default proc:
put the .rdf in 'reports60' dir...try url "http://<server_name>/dev60cgi/rwcgi60.exe?server=servername configured in net8 &report=.rdf file name &userid=username/pswd/databasename &format=html&destype=cache
best of luck...
Previous Topic: Reports in Hindi
Next Topic: Need information about Nested Matrix Reports
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:58:16 CDT 2024