Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » can't print report in landscape orientation
can't print report in landscape orientation [message #88300] Tue, 25 June 2002 11:23 Go to next message
Godwin
Am using Dev2000 Report6.0 and am finding it difficult to print in landscape format since i want all the fileds to go onto one sheet. I can only print the portrait even if i set the orientation to landscape.
Please help,any cue to correct this?
Re: can't print report in landscape orientation [message #88301 is a reply to message #88300] Tue, 25 June 2002 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MichaelG
Check the properties on Header, Main and Trailer section in your report's layout model and set each of them to Landscape. If you are using legal pager, then your your width=14 and height = 8.5.
After you change those, you need to adjust your report body on the edit margin from the layout.
Re: can't print report in landscape orientation [message #88317 is a reply to message #88300] Fri, 28 June 2002 02:40 Go to previous message
NV
hai,
You have to set the property at the 2 levels.
1. First,Goto the Layout Model(Header section) property sheet & then set the orientation to Landscape.
2. Secondly, goto sytem parameters - Orientation & set the orientation to Landscape...
Hope this will solve ur prob..

Bye
Previous Topic: Passing Parameter from form to report
Next Topic: Page Size in Report Builder 2.5 - please help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:31:57 CDT 2024