Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Report
Report [message #88258] Thu, 30 May 2002 08:53 Go to next message
Vasilis
Can I create one report to be printed many times , even from oracle applications?
Re: Report [message #88263 is a reply to message #88258] Tue, 04 June 2002 06:29 Go to previous message
john hebert
If you take the time to incorporate your custom reports into oracle applications your users can submit them and (depending on how you set things up) either get an acrobat presentation which allows them to print multiple copies or get output from a concurrent request which also allows them to specify multiple copies when they 'reprint'.

I highly recommend the 'Extend Oracle Applications: Forms' course that Oracle offers. Once you are familiar with the info in that course you will have a better understanding of how to integrate/merge your custom code into oracle apps. After we took that course it became painfully obvious that previously used consultants didn't follow the suggested standards when integrating our custom stuff with oracle apps. That made our migration from 10.7 to 11i more difficult than it needed to be (guess who didn't help with the 11i migration...)
Previous Topic: Re: MS OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers Error '80040e14'
Next Topic: Report Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:52:31 CDT 2024