Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » DOES ANYONE EVER GET ANY HELP FROM THIS BOARD???
DOES ANYONE EVER GET ANY HELP FROM THIS BOARD??? [message #88224] Thu, 16 May 2002 05:47 Go to next message
Kristen Eames
It is rare that anyone ever gets an answer to their posts on this board. If anyone does happen to read this message, can you suggest another board where I can post a message and actually receive an answer!?
Re: DOES ANYONE EVER GET ANY HELP FROM THIS BOARD??? [message #88227 is a reply to message #88224] Tue, 21 May 2002 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
john hebert
This site doesn't seem to have the interaction that www.orafans.com gets, however I haven't been able to access it for over a week now...(that's why I was looking here) I don't know what the problem is with orafans, it was a pretty good site.

Otherwise the forums section on oracle's metalink - http://metalink.oracle.com/ might help.

Good luck.

jh
Re: DOES ANYONE EVER GET ANY HELP FROM THIS BOARD??? [message #88321 is a reply to message #88224] Mon, 01 July 2002 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gsm
oh ..i was searching for orafans.com on google and found your thread. its very sad to know that the site doesnt exist anymore. i was a great fan of orafans.com
hope it comes up very soon..
Re: DOES ANYONE EVER GET ANY HELP FROM THIS BOARD??? [message #88333 is a reply to message #88224] Mon, 08 July 2002 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kris
Try OracleFans.com
Re: DOES ANYONE EVER GET ANY HELP FROM THIS BOARD??? [message #88366 is a reply to message #88224] Thu, 18 July 2002 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
john hebert
Oraclefans.com looks like it has potential - if they can get the forum history and folks from orafans.com onboard and get an active community going it could become a good resource.

jh
Re: DOES ANYONE EVER GET ANY HELP FROM THIS BOARD??? [message #88487 is a reply to message #88224] Tue, 01 October 2002 11:24 Go to previous message
Hermis Crab
I think that crabs are cool! In fact i have a crab myself called jeremy. jeremy! leave those llamas alone they were happily eatng their libary cards now they r trying to play chess!
Previous Topic: Report printing a blank page
Next Topic: Re: Calling a PL/SQL procedure from within Report Builder 6.0
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 13:45:07 CDT 2024