Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » auto-print oracle report
auto-print oracle report [message #88108] Thu, 14 March 2002 21:56 Go to next message
CT
hi all...

i created a batch file to auto-print an oracle report upon executing the batch file.

the report is successfully printed upon clicking on the batch file but it is not printed out when i execute the batch file by calling it from a visual basic program, instead i encounter a report error, REP-3002(Error initializing a printer).
please take note that the batch file is located in a windows 2000 server and a printer is already installed on the server.

The batch file has the following code:-
D:ORACLEDEV6iBINRWRUN60.EXE REPORT=D:SIMPLEPROGRAMSFWR_DISCREPANCY_LIST.REP USERID =WMS/WMS@ORCL p_ware_id=%1 p_arrival_no=%2 PARAMFORM =NO DESTYPE =PRINTER DESFORMAT=dflt TRACEFILE =C:TRACE.LOG PRINTJOB =NO

please help...
i am not sure why it is not able to print out the report upon calling/executing the batch file from visual basic...
Re: auto-print oracle report [message #88222 is a reply to message #88108] Wed, 15 May 2002 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tmk
check the server account, if administrator privileged account given.
Re: auto-print oracle report [message #89361 is a reply to message #88108] Mon, 23 February 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Salman Khan
Thanks For the above code coz I was Looking for this code and I tried its working at my place, and I saved the batch file in Drive C: and Im executing it from Forms using Code Host('C:mybatch.bat'); and Im getting the print but after printing its not quiting the dos window even i write down Exit in Batch File Please Help Early....
Re: auto-print oracle report [message #89362 is a reply to message #88108] Mon, 23 February 2004 07:04 Go to previous message
Salman Khan
I want to pass Parameter with this BatchFile Please Let me know Like From Cashier Screen Parameter is Invoice No....

Waiting for reply...
Previous Topic: oracle reports
Next Topic: how can i print the displaying form without calling report builder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 18:55:37 CDT 2024