Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » can any one call back parameter form of the report --when that particular report is closed
can any one call back parameter form of the report --when that particular report is closed [message #87964] Mon, 26 November 2001 21:45 Go to next message
Prasanna
hi,
i wanna know whether it is possible to return back to the parameter form(report)for each and everytime when the report is closed by clicking the " X " in right corner top screen or " X " button in red color.
we had tried using after report trigger in report using this function...and used SRW.RUN_REPORT() BUT it throws an error mssg rep-1428 i.e run_report is passed with wrong cmd line argument....
my code in side "AFTER REPORT " IN oracle 6i reports is as follows
//
function AfterReport return boolean is
begin
srw.run_report('report=MODULE1.rdf batch=yes');
return (TRUE);
end;
//

Is it possible to call back again the same report's parameter form in after report trigger......or what is the other possible ways to approach my answer.?????
You can email me for any clarification/solution if needed...thx..
i need all your co-operations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: can any one call back parameter form of the report --when that particular report is closed [message #87979 is a reply to message #87964] Sun, 09 December 2001 07:24 Go to previous message
BondS
Hi!
Find solution on http://www.geocities.com/oranails/
BondS

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Topic: Re: MS OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers Error '80040e14'
Next Topic: converting batch reports on VMS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 15 23:17:57 CDT 2024