Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Matrix Report Diplaying zero's for non existing cell field values
Matrix Report Diplaying zero's for non existing cell field values [message #87944] Mon, 12 November 2001 15:57 Go to next message
waris
Hi ..

Could anybody suggest me how to display zero for non existing cell field values in a matrix report.i tried by putting 0 behind the cell field .. it does diplay on screen..but while printing if the value exists.it displays both value and zero...thanx in advance..i hope iam clear with the question...please do let me know if still u need calrification..thanx

waris

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Matrix Report Diplaying zero's for non existing cell field values [message #88053 is a reply to message #87944] Mon, 28 January 2002 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fadwa
you need to put the zero behind the repeating frame, and set the background of the cell field to white, so the zero will not appear. The description in this site:http://technet.oracle.com/doc/reports25/bror2/ch5a.htm#one-query%20steps
Hope this will help you.
Re: Matrix Report Diplaying zero's for non existing cell field values [message #88068 is a reply to message #87944] Tue, 05 February 2002 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waris
Hi Fadwa ..

Thanx for ur reply...

i did try this out...but my problem remains unsolved...since while displaying its o.k. but when i take print out of the report ..value and zero will come one above the other..so please could u help me in this problem..thanx in advance....

rgds
waris
Re: Matrix Report Diplaying zero's for non existing cell field values [message #88073 is a reply to message #87944] Sun, 10 February 2002 01:29 Go to previous message
Fadwa
Hi,
It seems that I am not understanding your problem good. About what I suggested to you, I tried it and it worked fine in displaying and on the screen and also on the paper.
Hope you will solve your problem, and I am ready for help if I can
Previous Topic: convert report to excel
Next Topic: Re: Issues with Oracle Reports?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:50:28 CDT 2024