Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » subtotal every report's page
subtotal every report's page [message #87908] Fri, 26 October 2001 12:42 Go to next message
Fabio
I'm trying to obtain subtotal of a report's field. I'd like to have one subtotal per page as the sum of all the fields of the records in the same page. My try had poor results, infact I obtained the printing of the cumulative sum near each record of the page and not only after the last!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: subtotal every report's page [message #87912 is a reply to message #87908] Sun, 28 October 2001 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fabio
OK I got it. It was my fault using subtotal without a print condition on every page. Now I need to print the subtotal of the previous page on the current page. How can I make it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: subtotal every report's page [message #89793 is a reply to message #87908] Mon, 26 July 2004 06:10 Go to previous message
mirhavo
create a summary column outside the group, put the property Reset At page
open the Layout Model, Put this column inside the repeating frame of the fields which you want to have subtotals
Previous Topic: Oracle Reports 10g with XML
Next Topic: OC4J question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:07:06 CDT 2024