Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Unable to launch reports without parameter forms!!!
Unable to launch reports without parameter forms!!! [message #87884] Mon, 15 October 2001 06:14 Go to next message
Prabhu S
hi,
i got a new problem. I am using Internet Explorer versions 5 and 5.5. I am getting the input parameters from the user through a JSP page. On submit of the JSP i call my report by passing all the necessary information. I am able to get the output in html format, but the PDF format gives the following errors:

Internet Explorer 5.0 : An error occureed while tyring to open this document. File does not begin with '%PDF'
Internet Explorer 5.5 : It gives a message box which displays that "A plugin is required to open this document. Psossilble location is...."
I am able to launch my reports without any issues if i use the default parameter form which comes along with Oracle Reports. I get this error only when i launch my report directly, without using the parameter form.
Pls help me if u have experienced such an issue.
Regards,
Prabhu S

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Unable to launch reports without parameter forms!!! [message #87910 is a reply to message #87884] Sat, 27 October 2001 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amit
Sir
Please help me, i have same problem if u will help me then it will preserve my lot of time.
Thanks
amit_ary@hotmail.com

Re: Unable to launch reports without parameter forms!!! [message #87922 is a reply to message #87910] Mon, 29 October 2001 17:36 Go to previous message
Prabhu S
dear amit,
i heard that the problem is a bug and the bug number is "bug fix #680974". search on the otn site as well as metalink.oracle.com proved fultile. pls do revert back to me incase u get any info on this.
regards,
prabhu
prabhu_sethuraman@yahoo.com

Previous Topic: discoverer 3.1
Next Topic: to venus scott
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 08:46:15 CDT 2024