Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Image on a button in runtime
Image on a button in runtime [message #86220] Sun, 12 September 2004 22:52 Go to next message
Sam
hi....

can anybody plz tell me how to assign an image to a button in runtime in D2k.... there is iconic file name in property pallete of button ... but it is not assigning that particular image file to that button .... is there any environment variable in which it is required to mention the path in which the iconic files are located in Orahome....

thanks in advance......
Re: Image on a button in runtime [message #86221 is a reply to message #86220] Mon, 13 September 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
Create a registry entry by name UI_ICON in your Oracle home.Set the value of this entry as the location of your icon files e.g. D:ProjectsIcons etc.

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Re: Image on a button in runtime [message #86224 is a reply to message #86221] Mon, 13 September 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam
thanks for reponding....
but it is still not assigning in runtime.....
can you tell me detailed steps....
ie assigning it in button's property pallete...
may be i am doing something wrong.....
thanks...
Re: Image on a button in runtime [message #86240 is a reply to message #86224] Tue, 14 September 2004 01:37 Go to previous message
Himanshu
Hi,
First of all there should not be any predefined path written on your button for that icon.

E.g. Open the Property pallete of your say SAVE button.

Under Functional Properties set Properties as follows:
Set ICONIC = YES
Set ICON FILENAME = ICON1 (See that I have not written the path like D:ProjectsIconsICON1).

Now open your registry.
Go to
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-->SOFTWARE-->ORACLE-->
Create a new Key UI_ICON and set its value as say:D:ProjectsIcons;

HTH
Regards
Himanshu
Previous Topic: PLease clarify my doubt it's urgent
Next Topic: Utilizing Radio Buttons/ Forms Concepts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 08:05:42 CDT 2024