Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Problem in Mouse Click in Forms 4.5
Problem in Mouse Click in Forms 4.5 [message #86207] Fri, 10 September 2004 08:25 Go to next message
Hariharan Krishnamurthy
Hi,

We are using Developer 2000 (Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5). We are trying to run some reports (i.e., fmx file or rpt files). After successful loading in the forms or reports suddently we are not in position use mouse or through mouse-click.  We have force to run the reports through key board. why is it so?

Can any one give solution for this???

what are the posibilities could be taken to overcome this problem. 
Re: Problem in Mouse Click in Forms 4.5 [message #86209 is a reply to message #86207] Sat, 11 September 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ala
there another way , you can use it by creating button,with a trigger
when-button pressed.
Re: Problem in Mouse Click in Forms 4.5 [message #86213 is a reply to message #86209] Sun, 12 September 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hariharan Krishnamurthy
The Problem is I am directly executing the [[fmx or rpt file]]. These files are onsite side. I don't have any access to neither modify the reports nor adding the new code to that. Triggers are already in the report. The people from onsite they can able to run the report by using Mouse but offshore we can not in position to use mouse. We can only run this reports through keyboard. Why is it so? What could be reason.

For example : demo.rpt
Path is : Oracle Reports --> Select Report Runtime Option --> Select the file where it is stored locally.

After that give appropriate User Name & Password with Connect String. Assume that Report is open now. If I want to Run the Report then I have force to use keyboard and not with the Mouse. This is the Problem I am facing.

Now I believe that you have understood my problem. Please give your suggestions to overcome this problem.

Urgent...

Thanks & Regards

Hariharan K
Re: Problem in Mouse Click in Forms 4.5 [message #86232 is a reply to message #86209] Mon, 13 September 2004 06:04 Go to previous message
Hariharan Krishnamurthy
I need the following support files for Developer 2000.

The Version is 4.5.7.0.13 I need the Resource file for this.

Besides I would like to know in Onsite they are having 4.5.7.15.6 Version. Here we have 4.5.7.0.13. Does this support Resource file of later one.

Urgent....

What is the exact site to download the support files for Dev2K
Previous Topic: close completely another window in a one form
Next Topic: PLease clarify my doubt it's urgent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 09:43:00 CDT 2024