Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » urgent! when-new-form-instance is not being fired.
urgent! when-new-form-instance is not being fired. [message #86181] Tue, 07 September 2004 05:21 Go to next message
ratish
I have one form which has been made in forms 4.5..Now i am using the same form in forms 6i.. I am trying to write command like

Message('Hello');pause;

in when-new-form-instance in the very first line..but it's not being called i.e this trigger is not being fired during the form load...so what can be the reason for that..please tell me urgently becuase it's really shocking to me that what it's not being called..

Re: urgent! when-new-form-instance is not being fired. [message #86204 is a reply to message #86181] Fri, 10 September 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ani
Hi,
1. Pls check the properties in the form, u need to change the version of form being executed.
2. Also delete the when-new-form-instance trigger and then recreate. if u can pls comment all the other triggers(item level,block level and form level) except when-new-form-instance trigger.

pls try and get back to me.

all the best.

regards
ani
Re: urgent! when-new-form-instance is not being fired. [message #86226 is a reply to message #86181] Mon, 13 September 2004 02:06 Go to previous message
Narendra K.
Dear Ratish,

Copy following lines & I am sure it will solve ur
purpose.

Message('Hello'); Message('Hello');

If u write above 2 statements instead of urs 2, the message will wait for user's response.

Have a nice day,
Narendra
Previous Topic: question
Next Topic: "forms60_path" in forms 9i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 09:13:40 CDT 2024