Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » chart/graphic with forms 10g
chart/graphic with forms 10g [message #86076] Sat, 28 August 2004 04:06 Go to next message
hudo
Hello,

I would like to display a chart in a form builded with forms 10g.
Can anybody show me the way to do this, the chart should have for example as x-values the scott.ename values
and y-values the scott.sal values.

Please help.
Re: chart/graphic with forms 10g [message #86091 is a reply to message #86076] Mon, 30 August 2004 10:42 Go to previous message
hudo
When I create a chart item with forms 6i displaying the emp.sals over emp.enames and (also) a block containing the emp-table, and from this block lets say "Number of records displayed" equals 6, then after starting the query, only the sals of the first 6 people are displayed in the graphic. If I scroll "in the table" the chart is not updated.Is this correct that the chart is static ? Or am I missing something.

Nevertheless the scope should be displaying graphics within forms 10g. How should I start ? Is it better to start with the BI charts module ? I'm a newbie concerning graphics and java/jdeveloper.

Please help !
Previous Topic: How Do I find which version of Oracle forms used to develop an application
Next Topic: Forms 6i Display problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 09:36:41 CDT 2024