Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Forms 6i Display problems
Forms 6i Display problems [message #85972] Wed, 18 August 2004 07:35 Go to next message
David Villeneuve
I am running Oracle 9iDS on a WinXP Pro set up and have developed an issue with Forms.

I initiate an OC4J instance and attempt to run a form,  the web browser launches and I get no error messages.  A graphic frame loads into the browser but all I get is an icon (for a graphic that can't be displayed) instead of the form.

I changed the host name to the computer name and I have changed the port numbers to 8888 with no luck in getting the form to display in Internet Explorer.

Can anyone advise me on what to do next, or what I may have done wrong/set incorrectly?

Thanks,

Dave
Re: Forms 6i Display problems [message #86096 is a reply to message #85972] Tue, 31 August 2004 06:05 Go to previous message
Gerry Lamy
Hi Dave:
Try installing IIS before installing your Oracle platform. This should solve your problem.
If not try using your PC's ip name instead of the given name in the configurations(tnsnames etc.)
Previous Topic: chart/graphic with forms 10g
Next Topic: How the form gets loaded into the buffer,internally how it connects with databas
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 08:51:43 CDT 2024