hot question [message #85450] Mon, 28 June 2004 18:36 Go to next message
Ahmed
Hi every body,

I want to know which is the best database developer

visual basic.net or oracle developer that is best business solution

and why?

please send me details.

ahmed...
Re: hot question [message #85451 is a reply to message #85450] Mon, 28 June 2004 20:12 Go to previous message
Robin ( Bangladesh)
Consider the following facts then u can understand what is best for u--
1) Developer2000 is specially made to develop database, i.e. having a lot of built in facilities to do data related activities, and result is faster development; like direct SQL writing facilities, built in packages. On the other hand .NET is a environment to do any kind of s/w development. i.e. u have to face a lot of syntax burden to use its built in facilities to develop database. U can't directly write SQL here, have to user command or data Adapter, dataset etc. etc. So for faster development Developer2000 is the best, no doughty.
2).Net is providing a lot of facilities for customization. So u can develop excellent user interface, specially all kind of windows APIs, Windows network facility and others online facilities counld be used easily. Moreover, knowledge on one development tools could be used for all kind of development e.g. database, web application, COM programming, Mobile Application using ASP.net etc. etc.

Now you should take decision what to do, for further query write to me with specific question.
Previous Topic: Re : Item-id to use in select statement ?
Next Topic: ActiveX control for scanner
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 00:28:58 CDT 2024