Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Re : Dynamic items in Forms
Re : Dynamic items in Forms [message #85256] Fri, 11 June 2004 03:56 Go to next message
jhsharma
Can any body tell about how do i create items in the forms dynamically. No. of items can vary from  1 to many.

I am using oracle 8 with d2k forms 5

regards

jhsharma
Re: Re : Dynamic items in Forms [message #85257 is a reply to message #85256] Fri, 11 June 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
What do mean by Item here.
Do you mean mutiple instances of an existing item or do mean Create a New Feild at the run time?

Please clarify.

Regards
Himanshu
Re: Re : Dynamic items in Forms [message #85266 is a reply to message #85257] Fri, 11 June 2004 21:28 Go to previous message
jhsharma
hi

I want to have a no. of column in the table but i need the selective column to be dispaly item in the form. based to which depands upon some other table.

example to it
suppose there is one table Testing master. Which contains the type of the different method of testing . And the other table contains the actual test done. I need such form to develop that it will display items which are relevent to that particular test with the relevant prompt.As there are a no. of method and a no. testing which are not revelant in all cases. I need only those testing results which are revelent to that method only. Can u tell me how to do it. I think it is clear now
regards
Previous Topic: unable to put icon
Next Topic: How do we select multiple records inside a block
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 02:00:31 CDT 2024