Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » store pictuer in database
store pictuer in database [message #85015] Sat, 22 May 2004 21:37 Go to next message
Hasan Imam
hi,

can anybody halp,

i want to store picture to my databse from developer form runtime

please write details
Re: store pictuer in database [message #85020 is a reply to message #85015] Mon, 24 May 2004 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Himanshu
Hi,
Depending upon the Database Version you have in place, you need to create a LONG OR BLOB column in the Table in which Image is to be stored.

Create that column in your Form as IMAGE feild.

Make use of Built in WRITE_IMAGE_FILE to write the image to Table and built in READ_IMAGE_FILE to read the value from Table & display on Screen.

There is adequate help provided in the Forms builder Help for implementing this, so I think it will be better if you try do this on your own.

Regards
Himanshu
Re: store pictuer in database [message #85023 is a reply to message #85020] Mon, 24 May 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anupam
as himanshu said, u can use those two mentioned built in
but here is one more option
u just copy the picture and paste it on the image item at run time with the help of edit menu
it ll automatically stored on the database and when u move or query the record it ll automatically populated

hope it ll help u

all the best
Re: store pictuer in database [message #86745 is a reply to message #85015] Thu, 28 October 2004 00:23 Go to previous message
danyal
please send for me pictuer messaga
Previous Topic: attach
Next Topic: Scrolling Text
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 02 10:13:09 CDT 2024