Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Color Pallette's
Color Pallette's [message #84868] Thu, 06 May 2004 05:49 Go to next message
Bronco
I need to assign specific colors on my form with version 6i but it will not allow me to choose the colours I need from the pallette nor does it allow me to input the colors manually in the colour fields....

Anyone else ran into this problem? Is there a way I can expand the colours availability or are those colours my only options?

Anyone notice a significant difference on the way colors look at the client as opposed to the web on the same form?
Re: Color Pallette's [message #84871 is a reply to message #84868] Thu, 06 May 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ram kumar
hey...
Are your forms using jinitiator or sun java plug in
if u dint use jinitiator along with netscape and chekc out..
regards
ram
Re: Color Pallette's [message #85067 is a reply to message #84868] Fri, 28 May 2004 05:22 Go to previous message
karin
Hi!
I have also noticed the same trouble with displaying the right colors on the web.
You can set an items rgb values with
Set_Item_Property('block.name',background_color,'r153g204b51'); to get other colors than you have in the palette.
It looks ok on the client but gets another color when displayed on the web. I guess the best way would be to diplay the #99CC33 color but I don't know if it is possible in forms, I have not succeeded yet but will keep on trying... If anyone has a solution to this, please respond.
/Karin
Previous Topic: How to dispaly NLS_LANG characters in list items in forms
Next Topic: search and redisplay a form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 10:32:33 CDT 2024