Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Can you print just the contents of a list item?
Can you print just the contents of a list item? [message #84845] Tue, 04 May 2004 10:24 Go to next message
David
Hi folks,

Is there any way to print just the contents of a list item instead of the whole form?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave
Re: Can you print just the contents of a list item? [message #84848 is a reply to message #84845] Tue, 04 May 2004 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandeep kumar
if u want it's look

the only way is to click on list and afterwards using print screen

or if u want just list

then use get_list_element_count(name of list item in string) ,get its total number of elements
and then run a loop ,use get_list_element_value(name,ctr) and get every value,ctr is the loop variable )
for 1..get_list_element_count(name)

note: if list item is x then write 'x' in the list fun's

hope ,it works
sandeep
Re: Can you print just the contents of a list item? [message #84851 is a reply to message #84848] Wed, 05 May 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David
Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the reply. I should have been more clear... I actually want to print (from a printer) just the contents of the list box. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Dave
Re: Can you print just the contents of a list item? [message #84859 is a reply to message #84851] Wed, 05 May 2004 22:36 Go to previous message
sandeep kumar
hi dave,
u can do it only with print screen and then cutting or copying selection
sandeep
Previous Topic: Oracle Forms 6i (when-validate-item trigger)
Next Topic: want to know the steps for implimenting the app. at client's place
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 09:33:20 CDT 2024