Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to dispaly NLS_LANG characters in list items in forms
How to dispaly NLS_LANG characters in list items in forms [message #84796] Tue, 27 April 2004 03:30 Go to next message
Maz
I have a list item in a form (Version 6.0.5.0.2 ) which is being populated by Add_List_Element function from a field in a table which has arabic language characters.

But it is not displaying properly when I open the list in runtime, but once I select from the list it displays properly in Arabic.

I think that there is some configuration missing on my PC to display arabic in list items. I already have updated the registry with AMERICAN_AMERICA.AR8MSWIN1256 for NLS_LANG and have configured the windows for Arabic language and the databese (8i) is also configured for the NLS_LANG for arabic and is working fine.

The interesting thing is that, the same .fmx works properly in my colleague's PC. But he does not know what he did for it.

Can anybody help. Thanx in advance.
Re: How to dispaly NLS_LANG characters in list items in forms [message #85065 is a reply to message #84796] Fri, 28 May 2004 00:58 Go to previous message
M. Bashary
Revise the the default language in the windows regional settings.
Previous Topic: FRM 10095
Next Topic: Color Pallette's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 17:15:20 CDT 2024