Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Dynamic Organisational Chart
Dynamic Organisational Chart [message #84776] Sun, 25 April 2004 22:55 Go to next message
Inderjeet Singh
Dear All,

I am working on Oracle 9i & Forms 6i on windows platform. My requirement is to develop a dynamic organisational chart which allows user to dynamically add & delete nodes in that. I know, we can develop tree like structure in Forms, but my requirement is to develop it in Organisational chart structure not in tree structure.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Inderjeet Singh
Re: Dynamic Organisational Chart [message #84780 is a reply to message #84776] Mon, 26 April 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeslie
Hi

I don't thing we can encorporate organisationat chart in D2K. hierarchical tree is the best way to do.

Do post the details in the forum incase you find a way of doing it thru forms.

Thanks
Re: Dynamic Organisational Chart [message #84788 is a reply to message #84780] Mon, 26 April 2004 18:04 Go to previous message
Inderjeet Singh
Dear All,
Thanks for the reply.
Actually, I also have an idea that we cannot develop it in Forms, but i got to know that we can do it in Graphics Builder. So anyone have some idea about it that how can we do.
As for details there is nothing much, this is just going to be the Organisational Chart for the employees of an organisation. It should be simply in the hierarchy, like first GM, under that Managers & the Supervisors, like that. We have to just pick up the designations of the employees from the Employees table & check for their respective managers/superiors.

Thanks
Previous Topic: Navigating on records .
Next Topic: how to get a calendar in forms 9i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 17:00:48 CDT 2024