Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » MASTER-DETAIL PROBLEM--urgent!
MASTER-DETAIL PROBLEM--urgent! [message #84687] Sat, 17 April 2004 05:26 Go to next message
ashish
HI ALL,

I HAVE CREATED A MASTER DETAIL RELATION

"both the master and detail is multirecord block having 4 records visible."

now,as i am quering master it is showing detail records,i am in master block, my cursor is on the first record,if i click to the "first visible" record of detail from here,it nevigates normaly and places the cursor in the "first record" of detail block.

BUT , if i am in the first record of master block and i click the "second record" of detail block then it clears the detail block,this is the problem,  i am facing.why it clears all record when i place my cursor in the second record instead of first record.any how that second rec is also the child of the same master as the first record.

whether i need to change any property, i tried with all the property combination for the RELATION

"each master record is having 9 detail records"

can any one help me it is very urgent 4 me

ashish
Re: MASTER-DETAIL PROBLEM--urgent! [message #84688 is a reply to message #84687] Sat, 17 April 2004 10:36 Go to previous message
M. Ibrahim Memon
Hello

hope u have created relationship while creating blocks. please check your triggers, if u have added any trigger after creating the default blocks.

There should not be any problem, when u click on second record of detail block.

Regards
MIM
Previous Topic: Setting/Exporting ENV Variables through Oracle Form?
Next Topic: Combo Box Disappears at Runtime in Forms 6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 10:27:16 CDT 2024