Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How can I execute a sale invoice report throun form builder command button
How can I execute a sale invoice report throun form builder command button [message #84668] Wed, 14 April 2004 12:05 Go to next message
wahab asher
Dear Friends
I want to run a report of sale invoice through a command button on sale invoice form and i want to display the report of this particular invoice number abd i also dont want to pass parameter through parameeter form ,i just want toi press the button and report of the curront invoice number display
thanks
Re: How can I execute a sale invoice report throun form builder command button [message #84675 is a reply to message #84668] Thu, 15 April 2004 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rajeev Katyal
U need to use run_product for calling the report.
U will have to pass parameter in run_product(Here it will be ur invoice number).

And if u don't want to pass the parameter thru parameter form :
go to tools->default parameter form and deselect the items which u don't want to display on it.

All the best
Re: How can I execute a sale invoice report throun form builder command button [message #85041 is a reply to message #84675] Tue, 25 May 2004 00:34 Go to previous message
Anupam
u can use run_product built in
RUN_PRODUCT(REPORTS,'invoice_report',
SYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,
pi_id,NULL);

here pi_id is a parameter list

and if u dont to show the parameter form
then
u can use this
add_parameter(pi_id,'PARAMFORM',TEXT_PARAMETER,'NO');
Previous Topic: FRM-40202 (Field Must be entered)
Next Topic: Calling Reports9i from Forms 9i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 14:04:37 CDT 2024