Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » TOPMOST_TAB_PAGE
TOPMOST_TAB_PAGE [message #84545] Mon, 29 March 2004 09:04 Go to next message
Son
I am working on an existing form.

On entering an item on the screen.  The code changes, validate many items, including the properties of items on different tab pages.  Which makes the tabs jump around, so at the end of the key_next_item trigger for this item.

I entered

SET_CANVAS_PROPERTY('Canvas1',TOPMOST_TAB_PAGE,'tab1');

On doing so, when you run the screen, tab1 becomes the top tab, however none of the items appear on the tab. 

Could someone tell me what I am missing, so the items on tab1 appear.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I click to another tab in runtime, and back to tab1, the items are there.

Thank you in advance.
Re: TOPMOST_TAB_PAGE [message #84546 is a reply to message #84545] Mon, 29 March 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jan
Check if the items are on this canvas1's tab1 tab.
to do this goto item's property and check on which canvas and tab the item is placed.

hope this helps

Jan
Re: TOPMOST_TAB_PAGE [message #84549 is a reply to message #84546] Mon, 29 March 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Son
I checked each item, all stated on canvas1, tab1.
Re: TOPMOST_TAB_PAGE [message #84554 is a reply to message #84549] Mon, 29 March 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jan
try this..

insted of setting the topmost_tab_page, try to navigate to an item on this tab.

i.e. go_item('item_name'); where this item is a navigable item on the tab1 tab.

i'm unable to give you the right answer as i dont have developer forms installed on my pc.

hope this helps.

Jan
Re: TOPMOST_TAB_PAGE [message #84571 is a reply to message #84546] Wed, 31 March 2004 03:12 Go to previous message
magnetic
in the block, you should have an navigable item as the first item in that block (text-item and not a button or display item)
also add go_block and go_item builtins to your code.
Previous Topic: After disconectig a runing form can we reconnect that form without reexecuting that form
Next Topic: form parameters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 11:04:33 CDT 2024