Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Debug facility in Oracle forms
Debug facility in Oracle forms [message #84231] Wed, 18 February 2004 03:53 Go to next message
Victoria
Hi,

How to use debug facility in Oracle Forms.I want a debug facility which is very similar to that existing in Microsoft VisualBasic.

I need the same in TOAD tool also.

Thanks in advance

~V~
Re: Debug facility in Oracle forms [message #84249 is a reply to message #84231] Thu, 19 February 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sathya
press control+shift+r , forms will open in debug mode.
here u can see a node by name modules, expand it, u'll see full foms, now go till triggers, which u want to debug. when u click the trigger, its codes will be shown in the upper window. now double click any executable code in this code palette. a red dot is shown against ur double click. i.e. u have created a break point , now click the X mark at the toolbar, ur application will resume. when u invoke the event which in turn invokes the trigger u asked for debugging will be shown to u.
in the upper toolbar u have buttons for
step in -- steps into the next executable code
step out-- steps out of the code
step over - skips the whole debugging unit.
try it out.
Re: Debug facility in Oracle forms [message #84324 is a reply to message #84249] Mon, 01 March 2004 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kumar
Hi
How can i debug database objects(procedures,fuctions..) and database triggers
using debug from forms 6i
thanks in advance
kumar
Re: Debug facility in Oracle forms [message #85059 is a reply to message #84249] Tue, 25 May 2004 11:38 Go to previous message
Dan
Learn to talk or don't talk at all.
Previous Topic: Executing query?
Next Topic: FRM 10095
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 17:36:12 CDT 2024