Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Recored is access by another user
Recored is access by another user [message #84037] Tue, 20 January 2004 23:48 Go to next message
Syed Ferhat
Dear All,

Friends I have a very serious problem. and that is i have a form with multiple blocks and in some block user have muliline fields so when user updates one block and press f10 key and try to make other changes in same block or in any other block of the same record i got error that is

record is updated by another user trying 2 .....

So please kindly give me the souloution of the same.

Note : one thing that is very interesting that oracle also saved the same recored after giving that error.

Thanks

Ferhat
Re: Recored is access by another user [message #84055 is a reply to message #84037] Thu, 22 January 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant
check ur relations between the blocks and if possible delete all the relation and recreate them. this error often comes when after making a relation while making the form and changing it later.
Re: Recored is access by another user [message #84083 is a reply to message #84055] Mon, 26 January 2004 23:14 Go to previous message
Syed Ferhat
Thanks Prashant,

I am very much glad to receive your kind reply, but this is not on regulare some time this happen , any way thanks again

Thanks
Ferhat Naqvi
Previous Topic: Error ruuning menu
Next Topic: FRM-41045 Cannot find item: invalid ID.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:52:48 CDT 2024