Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » HP OpenView Web Launcher and Oracle Forms  () 1 Vote
HP OpenView Web Launcher and Oracle Forms [message #84024] Mon, 19 January 2004 10:08 Go to next message
Robert
I have no problem launched the Oracle Forms from the HP OpenView(OV) Network Node Manager(NNM) application itself, but cannot do so when launch from the NNM's web launcher. I keep obtaining the following error message. "JInitiator 1.3 fatal error. Attachment to the running virtual machine failed." I believe there is a conflict between the JInitiator and Java Plug-in (JPI). When I disabled the JPI, the web launcher will not work. Likewise, if I disabled the JInitiator, the Oracle Forms will not display. How can I instruct the HP OV to use the JInitiator instaed of the JPI to launch the web launcher? Initially I used the Microsoft IE, but later on switched to the Netscape. Both browsers received the same error message.

TIA,

Robert
Re: HP OpenView Web Launcher and Oracle Forms [message #84607 is a reply to message #84024] Sun, 04 April 2004 09:59 Go to previous message
bilal
salam
i want to launch my web
Previous Topic: How to dynamically change Userid/Password for connectivity?
Next Topic: maximizing Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 16:28:52 CDT 2024