Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Automatic updation of transaction
Automatic updation of transaction [message #83752] Sun, 07 December 2003 06:19 Go to next message
Rahman
hi friend!
help me please!
i 've a problem:-
In emergency dept.Patients admission are going on but Patient's Discharge should automatically be done after 24 hrs. of admission.
e.g. MRN, DtAdmit, TimeAdmit, DtDsch, TimeDsch .......etc columns are in a table.
when patients are admitted then value of MRN,DtAdmit, TimeAdmit etc are entired but i've to write the program to automatic updation of DtDsch, TimeDsch columns of a relavant patient after 24 hrs. of their Admission (based on DtAdmit, TimeAdmit).

anybody kindly help me.
warm regards
rahman
Re: Automatic updation of transaction [message #83969 is a reply to message #83752] Sun, 11 January 2004 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant
u need not update the time automatically just use formulas wherever u want to calc the discharge time.
U can calc and put the discharge time on admission only and in reports just chk the time using the sysdate fnc
i found it'll be solved using DBMS_job.submit [message #83979 is a reply to message #83969] Mon, 12 January 2004 22:12 Go to previous message
ma_rahman7@yahoo.com
hi prashant
thanx 4 ur reply
updation is required n it'll be done using above oracle supplied package

bye
Previous Topic: Menu items in Oracle Forms6i
Next Topic: Codes to long
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:13:23 CDT 2024