Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Conversion from forms6i to forms9i
Conversion from forms6i to forms9i [message #83652] Tue, 18 November 2003 09:30 Go to next message
L Ram Mohan
We have our applications on forms6i developed on windows 2000 platform. At a client site, we have 9iAS release 2 on Solaris and we have to port the forms/libraries and reports to 9iAS release 2 on solaris. Can anyone help me in finding out how to open forms in solaris and attach the libraries etc.

Thanks
Re: Conversion from forms6i to forms9i [message #83727 is a reply to message #83652] Wed, 03 December 2003 17:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lars O Sjöström
There should be a program there, somewhere at /etc/oracle/bin or what the directory name is.

And the attaching of libraries can be done via paths I think. I will look into some docs at work tomorrow and come back to you if I find it.
Re: Conversion from forms6i to forms9i [message #84634 is a reply to message #83652] Wed, 07 April 2004 23:13 Go to previous message
Syed Jabar Naqvi
Sir,
Actually we have developed our application in forms6 and now we want to upgrade/convert this application to forms9i.
For this I have open the forms developed in forms6 and compile them.
After compilation and testing I have noticed that dialog boxes for image loading which I have used in forms6 are not opening in forms9i moreover function keys not working properly and also I have found some miscellenous problems there...
I am now in trouble that how can I fix each and every thing not supported by form9i or changed which was supported by forms6.
So, kindly guide me regarding this..........
Previous Topic: Forms 9i
Next Topic: Trigger error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 18:22:28 CDT 2024