Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Forms 6i character mode on Hp UX
Forms 6i character mode on Hp UX [message #83612] Sun, 09 November 2003 14:49 Go to next message
Praveen.B
hi,
I have problem i have migrated my forms 4.5 character based forms to forms 6i but when i run my 6i version of forms i find that FEW of my boilerplate texts(Graphical text) disappearing.This does not happen to all texts ,but with some texts they do.what is the problem ?
Re: Forms 6i character mode on Hp UX [message #83616 is a reply to message #83612] Sun, 09 November 2003 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
Well, find out what is common in the few boilerplate texts. See if you'll find some differences between those few and the rest. Perhaps usage of some OLB or PLL?

MHE
Re: Forms 6i character mode on Hp UX [message #83626 is a reply to message #83616] Mon, 10 November 2003 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Praveen.B
Hi Maaher,
Thanx for u r response.I have checked out this .This is not because of OLB and PLL..I will explain..

There are two items item A and Item B and they have boiler plates(graphical texts) as Empno and Ename .

Empno <ITEM A>
Ename <ITEM B>

There is absolutely no diffrence beween the text Empno and Ename They both are of same font name and size COURIER - 10.Now i invoke a CALL_FORM statement with NO_HIDE paremeter from ITEM A.Lets us assume it invokes a small form like a LOV in such a way that it overlaps the ITEM B when i close this called form Ename label of Item B dissappear..Boom ! I am puzzled.Its just a ordinary text with no extra features.

Thanx and Regards

Praveen
Re: Forms 6i character mode on Hp UX [message #83634 is a reply to message #83626] Wed, 12 November 2003 02:24 Go to previous message
Maaher
Seems to me that it is rather a question of screen refresh. What happens if you move the form you called around, so that it overlaps another item. Does that disappear too?

MHE
Previous Topic: tns & nls error in forms9i
Next Topic: copy built-in problem in forms6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:35:38 CDT 2024