Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Master Detail form 6.0
Master Detail form 6.0 [message #83484] Thu, 16 October 2003 04:38 Go to next message
Anis Ahmed
I have a problem that when the form instance open and enter-query mode the data is display in related field if data is available other display a lot of message. and form are still in enter_query mode.

pls help me as soon as possible.

regards,
Anis Ahmed
Re: Master Detail form 6.0 [message #83485 is a reply to message #83484] Thu, 16 October 2003 04:48 Go to previous message
Maaher
I haven't got the slightest clue what you are talking about. Here's what I deduct from your sequence of words (you can't call it a sentence, now can you?):
1. You have a form with master block and a detail block. They are related.
2. You open the form and go to enter-query mode.
3. Although your in enter-query mode, data is diplayed in the detail block? Or...is it that after you execute a query you end up with a bunch of messages (no data found, query caused no records to be retrieve, anything like that) and the form stays in enter-query mode.

It would help if you indicate step by step (use short sentences) what you are doing, how Oracle Forms is reacting (what messages you receive), and what you want Oracle Forms to do.

Keep it clear and simple. With a question like that, I can't help you. Sorry.

MHE
Previous Topic: frm-40301
Next Topic: Inserting Records in Multi Block Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:27:31 CDT 2024