Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to count steps of all triggers and program units in a .fmb file?
How to count steps of all triggers and program units in a .fmb file? [message #82721] Fri, 27 June 2003 00:30 Go to next message
Irvin
I need to count the scale of a fmb file. Can anyone give me a good way to count how many PL/SQL lines there are in a fmb file? Or other ways to decide a fmb file's scale?
Thanks a lot!
Re: How to count steps of all triggers and program units in a .fmb file? [message #82725 is a reply to message #82721] Fri, 27 June 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magnetic
oracle is not a 3GL, so you cannot count the lines of code. you could make an estimation by counting the plsql blocks * lines ,but it stays nonsense,because you could use built-ins wich are preprogrammed plsqlcode.. hope you got the point
Re: How to count steps of all triggers and program units in a .fmb file? [message #82735 is a reply to message #82721] Sun, 29 June 2003 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan Mueller
Checkout FormsAPI Master from www.orcl-toolbox.com - it is shipping with a script in the examples folder called something like LinesOfSource.p2s ... this will do what you want. There is also another one (something like appstatistic.p2s ?!) that extracts more information then just the line - things like the number of blocks, items by type, etc.

Cheers
Re: How to count steps of all triggers and program units in a .fmb file? [message #82736 is a reply to message #82721] Sun, 29 June 2003 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Irvin
thank you all for your help.I'll think about to persuade our company to but this.
Re: How to count steps of all triggers and program units in a .fmb file? [message #82770 is a reply to message #82721] Wed, 02 July 2003 08:28 Go to previous message
saravanan
try the d2kcom_api component library i have created for similar purposes. You can download it from www.geocities.com/d2kcom_api site. I have also included source of some samples. It is Free!!!
Previous Topic: Packages in attached Library not showing subprograms.
Next Topic: can i call a form from report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:41:49 CDT 2024