Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » how to make hierarchical tree
how to make hierarchical tree [message #82560] Mon, 09 June 2003 23:34 Go to next message
annu
hi all Oracle Experts

Can anybody give me an idea how to make hierarchical tree in developer 2000. Well what i have an idea is very lengthy and un-understandable .. So that is why i m asking to all.. I dont have an idea that how to make hierarchical tree node .. first please tell me what things very essential for making hierarchical tree. the requirment... then the procedure .. how to expend , how to collapes, how to add , how to delete, how to select and multi select .. and the behaviour...on selecting , refreshing. Well for that act of kindness i shall be very thank full to u all .. It is possiable please give reference of any site where i get all the information about hierarchical tree or give me any example form ...

Annu
Re: how to make hierarchical tree [message #82565 is a reply to message #82560] Tue, 10 June 2003 00:52 Go to previous message
A1
Here is one sample.

select level,ename,empno,mgr Manager from emp
connect by prior empno=mgr
start with mgr is null

You can go to google and search for hierarchical tree in Forms. You get lot of sites which will guide you in developing one such tree.
Previous Topic: diplayitem/other column error
Next Topic: How to resolve error OG-01603 ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:03:07 CDT 2024