Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Form Modules in Database!!!!!!!!!!
Form Modules in Database!!!!!!!!!! [message #82483] Thu, 29 May 2003 11:41
priya
I have an application running in HP-UNIX environment. It uses an Oracle 8.1.6 database and Oracle Forms 6i as the front-end. We have around 13 form modules one of which is used as a std library as it contains functions , triggers and data blocks commonly used by the other modules. This particular form module resides in the database while the other modules are in a file system.Though this particular form module resides in the database , I am unable to locate the table in which this form module resides. I am of the understanding that FRM50_OBJECT, FRM50_BUFFER,FRM50_BINDVAR and FRM50_GRP are the Forms 6i tables that are created during the installation. I have also come to understand that any form module residing in the database would be in FRM50_OBJECT table.However when I investigated this table had no rows. So I am unable to determine where this form module is saved.

1) Is it possible to find out where exactly this form module is saved in the database?

2) Also while compiling the forms we compiled the std library module first and then went on to compile the other modules. Is it possible to run or execute our application without this std library executable from a file system.?
Previous Topic: in which scenario we use between pages trigger..
Next Topic: pl/sql internal error/master detail
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:49:09 CDT 2024