Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » error in call_form..
error in call_form.. [message #82415] Mon, 26 May 2003 02:48 Go to next message
Sam
hi,

i have called another form through call_form procedure but surprising thing is that ,whenever i am pressing any button or field in the called_form ,it is exiting.

why so,had i gone wrong somewhere,if so please suggest me proper solution to overcome.

thanx in advance

mubeen.
Re: error in call_form.. [message #82419 is a reply to message #82415] Mon, 26 May 2003 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
What triggers fire? You can test it by running the form in debug mode. Generates a *lot* of messages, so an alternative would be to manually put messages in all triggers you think will fire.

If you have a when-button-pressed trigger on forms or block level, put some messages in them too.

MHE
Re: error in call_form.. [message #82477 is a reply to message #82415] Thu, 29 May 2003 07:01 Go to previous message
Sun
Actually thats a bug in forms 6i.. do u have latest patch.. if not get the latest patch.. if u have support register in metalink..But u wont be getting solution for that..
what u can do is whenever the form is getting exiting u check in ur form location one .dmp file will be generated. open the dmp file in the notepad u can c some trigger name.. the problem may be with that trigger.. try to change that ...

some times if u give a message and remove that and compile then the problem will be solved..
Previous Topic: How is post text item is differ from when validate item
Next Topic: in which scenario we use between pages trigger..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:55:13 CDT 2024