Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Has anyone converted 6i web forms or reports to 9i?
Has anyone converted 6i web forms or reports to 9i? [message #82010] Wed, 09 April 2003 21:05 Go to next message
David
I am trying to find _anyone_ who has converted an existing 6i web forms and/or reports application to 9i (not Oracle Financials)?

Tell me you have done this successfully.

Tell me why you did not go through with it.

Tell me you are just looking at it.

Thanks

(Extra keywords: migrate, migrating, conversion, recompile, converting, convert)
Re: Has anyone converted 6i web forms or reports to 9i? [message #82026 is a reply to message #82010] Sat, 12 April 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R. Rajebdran
Yeah we have done it so far successfully. I guess u just need to recompile all ur forms and reports in the new version and VIOLA..it works.. yes it indeed works. And its a simple answere.

And we did it for a Production System not just test or R&D.

Hope this Helps.
Re: Has anyone converted 6i web forms or reports to 9i? [message #82077 is a reply to message #82010] Fri, 18 April 2003 05:39 Go to previous message
Sun
Oracle corporation has given a command line argument. Making use of that u can convert. If u have metalink access by searching u can get it.
Previous Topic: Incorporating "GOAL SEEK" of MS Excel in Oracle
Next Topic: changing record color depending on data
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:53:43 CDT 2024