Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » changing record color depending on data
changing record color depending on data [message #81965] Fri, 04 April 2003 10:47 Go to next message
kim
hi everyone,
this is an older post but i am still hoping someone can help me out.
i would like to set the color of a whole record (or even just the field, but i would prefer the whole record) depending on the value of one field. for example, i would like to make a record yellow if the field is 'N/A'. can anyone help?
Re: changing record color depending on data [message #81966 is a reply to message #81965] Fri, 04 April 2003 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julie
You have to create a visual attribute for the different color, and one with the default color. Then do a set-item-property, or set-item-instance-property (for a detail block) on an item by item basis depending on the value in the field. I would do this logic in the post-query trigger. I do not know of a way to do it for a whole record at a time.
Re: changing record color depending on data [message #82078 is a reply to message #81965] Fri, 18 April 2003 05:49 Go to previous message
Sun
U can do it by as julies suggestion. Meanwhile if u know the value exactly then if valu then
set visual attrib property;
end if;
Previous Topic: Has anyone converted 6i web forms or reports to 9i?
Next Topic: Master-Detail-Detail forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:05:03 CDT 2024