Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Describing range in SQL for the checkboxes in Developer.PLZ HELP!!!!!
Describing range in SQL for the checkboxes in Developer.PLZ HELP!!!!! [message #81886] Sat, 29 March 2003 11:55 Go to next message
Rahul
Hi,
Can anybody help me with the SQL. I have a checkbox in the Developer & it’s input is either “Yes” or “No”(Checked & Unchecked respectively). I have to check the checkbox only if a field’s value falls within a particular range. Else the checkbox remains unckecked. How to go about it??

Thanx in Advance
Rahul
Re: Describing range in SQL for the checkboxes in Developer.PLZ HELP!!!!! [message #81887 is a reply to message #81886] Sun, 30 March 2003 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sameer_am2002
Go to checkbox item property and set 'Checkbox mapping of other values' as required
Re: Describing range in SQL for the checkboxes in Developer.PLZ HELP!!!!! [message #81889 is a reply to message #81886] Sun, 30 March 2003 08:06 Go to previous message
JAFOD
If the form is query only, you can set the checkbox in a POST-QUERY trigger with code something like this

IF :block.actual_item between 0 and 18 THEN
:block.checkbox = 'Yes';
ELSE
:block.checkbox = 'No';
END IF;

IF it is a multi-record block you will have to put that code inside of a loop that loops through the records returned by the query.

IF your form allows inserts and updates, you will need to put the code in a POST-TEXT-ITEM trigger on the item it is associated with as well.
Previous Topic: I have a question
Next Topic: Static Report Header - Urgent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:10:10 CDT 2024