Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » posting
posting [message #81358] Sun, 09 February 2003 22:43 Go to next message
marl
i have got 2 tables 1)daily and 2) monthly. i have created one form for the entry of data in the daily table.
my problems are
1) i have given amount field which uses formula of property pallet (:daily.rate*:daily.qty) .But when data is entered it is not getting entered in the table when save button is pressed .only that field remain empty the rest will be comming.

2) i have a button admin, when it is pressed the data in daily table should be transfered according to the datr in the monthly table.according to the data present in the tables it should add or subtract
the fields in the daily table are date,doc_srl,doc_no,doc_line,product_id,product,type_trn,qty,rate,amt,party_code.
monthly table contain month,product,openingb_qty,openingb_amt,qty_rec,qty_iss,qty_adj,qty_curr,code_party

according to the trn_type in the daily table like issue or receipt, the data should be added or subtracted to the curresponding data in the monthly table
Re: posting [message #81359 is a reply to message #81358] Sun, 09 February 2003 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lissy
1.why don't u check the data type and the size of the amt field
I hope it solves ur first problem.
Re: posting [message #81361 is a reply to message #81358] Mon, 10 February 2003 05:30 Go to previous message
Raja
For your first problem , change the database item property of the prodect field to 'YES' in the property palette

Thanks
Previous Topic: Re: Closing A form without closing the app
Next Topic: How to trap Oracle server errors in Forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 05:15:05 CDT 2024