Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Urgent - Unable to run Forms on my desktop by starting OC4J instance.
Urgent - Unable to run Forms on my desktop by starting OC4J instance. [message #81215] Thu, 23 January 2003 09:27 Go to next message
Swamy
I am using Forms 9i since last August on my desktop for developing an application for our company intranet. To test these forms on my desktop, I am starting OC4J instance and after completing my work for the day I am shutting down the OC4J instance, which are on my Start button. Up to now everything is working fine. But today morning when I tried to run the Form on my desktop while the OC4J instance is up it is hanging for a long time and finally it is giving the message of “The page cannot be displayed”. The OC4J startup window is also not closing automatically if I invoke Shutdown OC4J instance and I need to manually close this window. My machine is on my company network with Windows 2000 professional. Couple of times I rebooted my system but it doesn’t help either. Any idea how to resolve my problem? It is very essential to me as I am in the middle of my development and I need help in resolving this problem. I appreciate for your help in advance.

Thanks

Swamy
Re: Urgent - Unable to run Forms on my desktop by starting OC4J instance. [message #81216 is a reply to message #81215] Thu, 23 January 2003 10:03 Go to previous message
Swamy
Some how my runtime preferences changed to null and after entering the values it is working. Sorry for my hastiness and please ignore my posting. Thanks

Swamy
Previous Topic: DBMS_OUTPUT and .NET client code
Next Topic: Any Help Pls, Its Urgent
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:15:29 CDT 2024