Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » disable system menu in UNIX forms
disable system menu in UNIX forms [message #81173] Mon, 20 January 2003 14:09 Go to next message
Stephen
Does anyone know a way to disable the system level menu (the one in the upper left corner of a window)? I need to keep the user from being able to minimize, close, etc. I removed those options from the 'window' but it only affects the buttons in the upper right and not the drop down system menu. Any help would be most appreciated.
Re: disable system menu in UNIX forms [message #81174 is a reply to message #81173] Mon, 20 January 2003 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Julie
Look at the window properties. There are setting for close allowed, minimize allowed, etc.
Re: disable system menu in UNIX forms [message #81193 is a reply to message #81173] Tue, 21 January 2003 09:15 Go to previous message
Stephen
Julie I appreciate your response. As I stated in the body of my original message, I have done what you suggested and it removed the upper right hand buttons for those things from the UNIX window but not from the upper left hand window dropdown menu. I really need to affect that menu as well.

Thanks again.
Previous Topic: Free Developer/2000 Tutorial
Next Topic: Win_Api_Dialog
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 11:57:04 CDT 2024