Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Oracle Forms 6i, Record format according to data
Oracle Forms 6i, Record format according to data [message #81029] Sun, 29 December 2002 01:34 Go to next message
Basem Narmok
I want a way to change the format of a tabular block by changing the format(e.g. font, background color, ...) of each record according to the data in some field in the retrieved record for all the records not just the current, I tried but it just works with the current record where the cursor is, I need it for all the records in the block :(

I used set_block_property(...) and set_record_property(...) everything is ok; but only for one record the current one!! how can I do it for all the records displayed at once?

Any idea friends
Any help

Thank you
Re: Oracle Forms 6i, Record format according to data [message #81030 is a reply to message #81029] Sun, 29 December 2002 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subhash
Use Set_Item_Instance_Property

In Forms help you can find example for this
Re: Oracle Forms 6i, Record format according to data [message #81032 is a reply to message #81029] Sun, 29 December 2002 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Basem Narmok
Thank you my friend :))
it worked as you said.

THANK YOU
Re: Oracle Forms 6i, Record format according to data [message #81049 is a reply to message #81029] Tue, 31 December 2002 02:12 Go to previous message
Manoj
Hi,

Looking for Oracle Developers for Gurgaon, India.

Details of the Profile are:
Person should have min. 3Yrs. of work experience on
Developer 2000 (forms 6i & Reports), Oracle 8i, SQL, PL/SQL.

If interested then pls. let me know abt. your avail. for the same & send me your updated resume immediately by return mail. In case you are not interested, I would appreciate if you can refer me some of your Friends/Colleagues/Acquaintances.

In anticipation of an immediate reply from your end.

Manoj
Previous Topic: How to make a search form
Next Topic: code for Next button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:37:08 CDT 2024