Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » How to Create dynamic items on the form
How to Create dynamic items on the form [message #80805] Tue, 26 November 2002 04:35 Go to next message
Navin
hello there,

This is Navin I want to know how to create dynamically items on the forms. don't want to use the + sign to create items. If any answer please reply to me.

Thanks.

Navin*
Re: How to Create dynamic items on the form [message #80817 is a reply to message #80805] Sat, 30 November 2002 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anirudh Sharma
you cannot create dynamically items in the form. however wat u can do is to have those items alredy created and displayed accordingly(set_item_property).
I had this requirement and i did it like this only. If u can get some other way then kindly tell me
Thanks
Re: How to Create dynamic items on the form [message #80842 is a reply to message #80805] Wed, 04 December 2002 14:32 Go to previous message
Bob H.
I searched this site for examples of how this could be done. The replies all led back to what the other person's reply was. Create two text items and alternate the enabled property to display one or the other as needed.
Previous Topic: Generate Report to Excel Utility available
Next Topic: OS User and WHEN-MOUSE trigger
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:09:36 CDT 2024