Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Stacked canvas
Stacked canvas [message #80803] Mon, 25 November 2002 23:03 Go to next message
NTT
Hope someone may be able to help me solve this problem.

I display the stacked canvas on top of the main page. I just don't want the user to click anywhere else except the Exit button on the stacked canvas, ie, the only way to exit the stacked canvas is to press the Exit button. If he clicks the mouse outside the stacked canvas, I want to stop him from doing so by ringing a bell(similar to an alert). I tried to solve this by using KEY-OTHERS trigger and put a BELL; RAISE FORM_TRIGGER_FAILURE but it does not work. Currently in my form when the user clicks on the main page, he still is able to bring the cursor back to the main page and the stacked canvas is still on top.

I greatly appreciate your solution.
Help required for ORA_FFI [message #80804 is a reply to message #80803] Mon, 25 November 2002 23:09 Go to previous message
Nasir TaQi
I need extensive help on ORA_FFI I just don't know how to use it but still have great panchant to use it. So if you could be of any help in anyway through an e-mail or may be by posting a web site's address which could exactly cure my disease that would be higly appreciated thank you.

Furthermore I need a PLL for ORA_FFI. if you understand my request please respond at your earliest because my job depends upon it and you would be the saviour of my job and my family and you'd be the one who would save my family from dying from hunger thank you love.

Nasir TaQi.
Previous Topic: What is the difference between forms 6 and 6i
Next Topic: displaying video from forms6i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:19:06 CDT 2024