Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » No response from OTN site for this - why not try this one
No response from OTN site for this - why not try this one [message #80127] Wed, 14 August 2002 07:35 Go to next message
nik
I have a field(queryable field) used to retrieve values from the dbase based on the value of this field. It is non-base and the fields into which I place retrieved values are display items.

When I backspace to position 1 of the queryable field or clear its contents(as if to perform a new query) I also want to flush all display items. ie clear them down.

There are no base table items associated with this form. All values are retrieved via cursors.
Does anyone know how to achieve this guys and girls?

Arios .
Re: No response from OTN site for this - why not try this one [message #80138 is a reply to message #80127] Wed, 14 August 2002 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
d
Maybe you could use Clear_Form(NO_VALIDATE), or just manually set the items to null. :my_block.my_item := NULL;
Re: No response from OTN site for this - why not try this one [message #80141 is a reply to message #80138] Thu, 15 August 2002 00:51 Go to previous message
TO d
yes fine, but I only want to do this when i reach position one(1) in A particular field.

tough one this but hopefully i shall overcome!.
n
Previous Topic: FRM 40737 - Illegal restricted procedure
Next Topic: How do i show data from a table in a block
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:11:30 CDT 2024