Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » triggers for buttons
triggers for buttons [message #80126] Wed, 14 August 2002 07:35 Go to next message
walterdude
Hi,

I've made a form with some push buttons. How can i go to another form or canvas when i push a button using a when-button-pressed trigger?
I would also like to know how to add, update and delete records.

I hope someone can help me, thanks.
Re: triggers for buttons [message #80149 is a reply to message #80126] Thu, 15 August 2002 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tyler
Walter, I would seriously suggest picking up a forms/pl-sql book and read... this will answer every question that you have asked here... These are all very basic forms concepts that you have asked, and I'm not trying to be an ass, but your obviously a beginner forms programmer, I'm just making a suggestion.

Cheers,
~ T ~
Re: triggers for buttons [message #80151 is a reply to message #80126] Thu, 15 August 2002 14:37 Go to previous message
Tyler
Walter, I would seriously suggest picking up a forms/pl-sql book and read... this will answer every question that you have asked here... These are all very basic forms concepts that you have asked, and I'm not trying to be an ass, but your obviously a beginner forms programmer, I'm just making a suggestion.

Cheers,
~ T ~
Previous Topic: insert records
Next Topic: *** Problem SET_ITEM_PROPERTY ***
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:46:48 CDT 2024