Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Where to save all my code for safety and version control
Where to save all my code for safety and version control [message #80026] Sun, 04 August 2002 08:59 Go to next message
Swamy
I am using Oracle9i database on Solaris, Oracle 9iAS, Oracle 9iDS tools and TOAD for building database and web application. I am using Oracle Designer for building ER Diagram to the database. For screens I am using Oracle Forms 9i and Report 9i tools. I know, for the database structure, the Designer Repository can safely stores the code. I need to write PL/SQL procedures, SQL*Loader scripts and for automation Shell scripts. My question is where to save all my code for safety and version control. In this project, I am the lead and the other two, one is new to Oracle and the other is new from college. So, I need to decide which is the good way and I need some guidance in this regard. I appreciate your help in advance.
Re: Where to save all my code for safety and version control [message #80058 is a reply to message #80026] Wed, 07 August 2002 16:22 Go to previous message
ram kumar
hi
i think you can try using oracle project builder...
Previous Topic: How to reference in detail table.
Next Topic: *** Running exp80.exe from from ***
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:48:09 CDT 2024