Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Forms 6i and List Item Controls
Forms 6i and List Item Controls [message #79973] Tue, 30 July 2002 07:52 Go to next message
Guy
I'm new to Forms 6i so hopefully this is an easy question to answer:

I've created a List Item control and am populating the list elements manually via the Property Palette. When I open the Elements in List property it has several blank lines. I enter my list and close and compile. Everything works fine. I then go back into the Property Palette and remove an item, close, and then compile. List drop down shows the remaining items plus a blank line for the one a took away. Every time I go back and try to "fix" it I end up with an additional blank line. Now I have about 8 blank lines and very little hair left :-)

How do I get rid of these blank lines? It seems I should be able to specifiy a terminator or atleast a list count.

Thanks,

Guy
Re: Forms 6i and List Item Controls [message #80012 is a reply to message #79973] Fri, 02 August 2002 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zoran Peca
Hi Guy,

I suggest you to delete that item and creat it again. If you set Request property on Yes, you will see only populated values in your List Item. If this doesn't help than probably something is wrong with your Form Builder application and maybe you should reinstall Oracle developer tools again.

Best regards,

Zoran
Re: Forms 6i and List Item Controls [message #80023 is a reply to message #80012] Sat, 03 August 2002 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guy
Thanks for the suggestion. I do not see any property called "Request". I've checked Help and the manuals but do not find this property. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Guy
Re: Forms 6i and List Item Controls [message #80033 is a reply to message #80012] Sun, 04 August 2002 23:11 Go to previous message
Zoran Peca
Hi Guy,

I'm sorry for misleading you. The item's property is Required, not Request as I wrote you. Sorry again.

Best regards,

Zoran
Previous Topic: **** Datetime of last updated ROW of a table ***
Next Topic: Re: generate forms in designer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:49:09 CDT 2024